1. QUEER RETREAT will be taking place SATURDAY DECEMBER 1ST to SUNDAY DECEMBER 2ND (provided we get SBC funding)
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ATTENDING, contact email@example.com for details.
Thanks to Amelia T. and Dylan T-L. for all the awesome work on the retreat.
2. QueerWes within Wesleyan– what are our goals on campus?
3. Mission Statement: sticking with
“QueerWes is Wesleyan’s newest queer group on campus. Our aim is to create an all-inclusive, cohesive group of queer persons and allies on Wesleyan’s campus in order to better organize, communicate, and enhance queer life at Wes in any way we can.”
4. Blog. WE LOVE IT. WE WANT MORE OF IT.
5. Intersectional Events
Gay Muslim speaker?
Open Discussion on Race and Sexuality co-sponsored by SPECTRUM?
keep thinking of ideas!
6. How to improve queer events
More off campus!
Queer social life
or socialize queer life?
Justice for Queers: A Discussion with Margot Weiss
Wednesday, November 28th
all the queer love, y’all